Welcome to “Obstacle Obsession”
I am extremely excited to bring to you the first outdoor dedicated obstacle course training centre in the Redlands for both Adults and Kids.
Come along and experience a Obstacle Obsession ! Your experience will include all training techniques to get you ready for that next Obstacle Event, plus have some great fun on my purpose built obstacles. Kids have an awesome time doing relays, activities, games and of course the obstacles.
If your looking to get fit, build strength, have fun, experience life outside your comfort zone, then Obstacle Obsession is for you! It’s a great way to keep the kids active, fit and healthy and off those Electronics!
We now hold our own Adult and Kids Races every 2 months. Adults 8km, 16km or 24km and the Kids can do the 1km, 2km or 5km event.
Don’t be scared of these Obstacle Events and think, “I could never do that”, because they are for everyone. Anyone wanting a challenge, anyone wanting something different, anyone wanting to have some team fun. Let me get you ready and excited ! There is more and more Events for the kids as well now, so why not get them prepared.
Come and join us as an individual or bring your team mates and all prepare together for your next event. You can even join my Team and do the events with Obstacle Obsession.
Saturday Morning Sessions for Both Adults and Kids or even a combined class so you can train with your child Saturday Mornings 7am Adults & Family Session
CALL TO BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY !
Extra Services : Click on individual pages for pricing
- Obstacle Training (Saturdays 7am) Family Session
- Team Training (Private Booking or Join in Saturday Morning Sessions if numbers allow)
- 8km, 16km or 24km Races
- Kids 1km, 2km or 5km Races
- TTYAD – Train till you are Drained
- Private Training (Private Booking) One on One or Small Group
- Kids Holiday Ninja, Warrior or Trojan Sessions (School Holidays, Mon – Fri )
- Kids Birthdays (Private Booking)
- Sports Teams Bonding Days – Adults and Kids (Private Booking)
- Private PT Studio for one on one or small groups